An Advanced Course on Porcelain Veneers A to Z
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Michael Ghalili
How to transform their cosmetic patient base.
- Create proper treatment planning for cosmetic patients.
- Incorporate porcelain veneers in their daily practice of Dentistry.
- Using porcelain veneers for closing Diastemas, correcting minor malocclusion, crossbite, class three, tetracycline stains, short tooth syndrome, and other Aesthetic concerns.
- Learn how to select cases for no-prep and minimal-prep veneers.
- Shade selection and shade matching for porcelain veneers.
- Zirconium, E-Max, or full porcelain veneers, pros, and cons.
At the end of this day, the participants leave with a comprehensive knowledge of porcelain veneers, the importance of incorporating veneer restorations in the everyday practice of Dentistry, and the opportunity to grow their practices.
The participants will learn the following:
- Primary impression techniques for diagnostic wax up-prep guide, temporaries.
- Prep four or six anterior ivorine teeth independently with supervision.
- Learn to fabricate prep guides.
- Fabricate temporary veneers on the model.
- Cementing independently or by observation of cementation of the anterior veneers.
At the end of this day, the participants will learn the ideal preparation for porcelain veneers, how to fabricate composite temporary veneers on the prepared teeth and how to cement the porcelain veneers, the best materials, and techniques to achieve the maximum aesthetic results.
Middle East Laser Summit
Clinical Application of Laser in Implantology Bone Regeneration, Soft, and Hard Tissue Endodontics Cosmetic Dentistry
21 ~ 23, 2023
(Thu. – Fri. – Sat.)
Venue: Conrad Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Program Chairperson: Prof. Steven Parker
One-Day Symposium and Workshop Peri-Implantitis and Management of Implant Complication
Date: March 11th, 2023 (Saturday)
Venue: Zabeel House