It's our pleasure to welcome you all dear friends and colleagues to the 8th International Symposium of Complications in Implant Dentistry; June 6-8 th 2024 in Dubai which will be in joint venture with 3rd Bone and Tissue Summit this year.One of the main goals of this symposium is to highlight the possible complications in the field of Implant dentistry and offer the best strategies by experts from around the world to prevent and manage them. In this event there will be 12 speakers from more than 10 countries that will share their experience with participants and try to cover all aspects.
There will be 6 practical workshops all with hands on training and a Live surgery session .
8th ISCID also proudly present the 2024 Excellence in Execution award to Hom Lay Wang and Ceremony will be at the 2nd day of the event.
We look forward to welcome you all to this event in June
President of ISCID
Dr Omid Moghaddas
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
With immense enthusiasm, we extend a heartfelt invitation to you for a momentous occasion in the vibrant city of Dubai – the joint convergence of the third annual "Bone & Tissue Summit" and the distinguished 8th annual "International Symposium of Complications in Implant Dentistry."
This remarkable congress is set to showcase luminaries in the realms of implant dentistry and regenerative therapies. Eminent global experts will assemble to engage in insightful dialogues and deliberations on pioneering techniques, materials, protocols, and concepts revolving around the spheres of soft tissue and bone regeneration. Moreover, a comprehensive exploration into the identification, understanding, and resolution of complications will be a cornerstone of this event.
Spanning three enlightening days, our program encompasses a dedicated day for immersive, hands-on workshops, followed by two days replete with illuminating lectures and interactive workshops. This trilogy of educational excellence promises clinicians an exceptional opportunity to gain cutting-edge insights from preeminent clinician-educators, ensuring an elevated standard of clinical practice.
As the backdrop to this enriching experience, Dubai stands as a unique metropolis, offering an exceptional blend of cultural marvels and leisure pursuits.
Anticipation grows for the privilege of your presence at this distinguished gathering. Let us unite in Dubai, embarking on an educational and cultural odyssey that promises to inspire and enlighten.
Homa H. Zadeh
An Advanced Course on Porcelain Veneers A to Z
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Michael Ghalili
How to transform their cosmetic patient base.
- Create proper treatment planning for cosmetic patients.
- Incorporate porcelain veneers in their daily practice of Dentistry.
- Using porcelain veneers for closing Diastemas, correcting minor malocclusion, crossbite, class three, tetracycline stains, short tooth syndrome, and other Aesthetic concerns.
- Learn how to select cases for no-prep and minimal-prep veneers.
- Shade selection and shade matching for porcelain veneers.
- Zirconium, E-Max, or full porcelain veneers, pros, and cons.
At the end of this day, the participants leave with a comprehensive knowledge of porcelain veneers, the importance of incorporating veneer restorations in the everyday practice of Dentistry, and the opportunity to grow their practices.
The participants will learn the following:
- Primary impression techniques for diagnostic wax up-prep guide, temporaries.
- Prep four or six anterior ivorine teeth independently with supervision.
- Learn to fabricate prep guides.
- Fabricate temporary veneers on the model.
- Cementing independently or by observation of cementation of the anterior veneers.
At the end of this day, the participants will learn the ideal preparation for porcelain veneers, how to fabricate composite temporary veneers on the prepared teeth and how to cement the porcelain veneers, the best materials, and techniques to achieve the maximum aesthetic results.