• Dr. Jordi Perez Manauta graduated with a degree in dentistry from the Technological University of Mexico (UNITEC) with major grants.
• He continued his postgraduate studies in operative and esthetic dentistry, earning a master’s degree from the International University of Catalonia (UIC) in Barcelona, Spain.
• He has developed and currently is developing various materials and instruments for esthetic dentistry and photography in collaboration with international companies.
• He is visiting lecturer at Seville, Siena, Marseille, and Valencia universities and a scientific consultant for two European journals.
• Dr. Manauta is a member of the Styleitaliano study group. Scientific consultant of two European journals, and he is author of the book Layers (Quintessence 2012) and author of the book Documentology (in press) and Forma (in press) and is author and co-author of many publications in international journals, Dr. Manauta is frequently invited as a lecturer in these topics.
To find out about course offers and our educational calendar, subscribe to our newsletter.