• Dr. Stefan Koubi graduated from the University of Marseille in 1998.
• He has had the position of Associate Professor in the Restorative Department at Marseille University since 2008 and received his Ph.D. in 2011.
• He is a speaker in the esthetic post-graduate program in many universities ( Marseille, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Hochi minh city, Hanoi). He received a Gold molar title from a student of his university (best teacher of the year) in 2012 and the title of best French speaker the same year.
• He was awarded in 2014 of silver molar in 2014.
• He is a member of the Style Italiano group in charge of indirect topics since 2012.
• He is the author of many scientific articles and case reports on esthetic dentistry.
• In march 2018 he published in JPRD a novel simplified approach to the treatment of worn dentition called “the full mock-up concept”.
• He is the author of the book “laminate veneer every day every wear: 20 recipes for smile design” which will be published by quintessence this year.
To find out about course offers and our educational calendar, subscribe to our newsletter.