He is an Adjunct Associate Professor at Goldstein Center for Esthetics and Implant Dentistry, Augusta University USA.
• Entitled as Full Professor in Oral Sciences by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research.
• Formally trained in interrelated specialties of oral surgery, prosthodontics, and orthodontics.
• Researcher and scientist, widely published, he has been carrying on clinical researches on cutting edges technologies to integrate the digital workflow in implant dentistry and oral
• In 2013, he received Judson C. Hickey Scientific Writing Award by the Journal of Prosthetic
• Co-Author with PK Moy and John Beumer of the textbook Fundamental of Implant Dentistry,
• Editorial Board Member of
International Journal Oral Implantology and Journal Esthetic Restorative Dentistry.
• In 2020, he received the prestigious Fellowship status of the Academy of Osseointegration (AO) for his commitment to the field of Osseointegration in both academics and service to the
Academy. In 2021, he received the award from the Japanese Society of Prosthodontics as best original research
• Active member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED).
• Since 2010, he has been invited to lecture in the most prestigious congresses and academies
all over the world.
• He holds international training courses in his International Center for Oral Rehabilitation
based in Rome Italy, with emphasis on navigation-assisted implant surgery and immediate esthetics.
To find out about course offers and our educational calendar, subscribe to our newsletter.