Dr. Eugenia AnagnostakiDDS, MSc
- Contact Info
- Email:[email protected]
Dr. Anagnostaki graduated from Hamburg University Dental School and is working in private practice in Rethymno (Crete-Greece).
She has been involved in laser dentistry since 2002 using first Er:YAG, and then KTP, Er:Cr,YSGG and CO2, as well as diode lasers of various wavelengths.
Mastership of the Society of Oral Laser Applications (SOLA International)
• Academy of Laser Dentistry Fellow
• Standard Proficiency of ALD, Associate Fellowship WCLI Erbium / Diode
• Master Laser Course in Pediatric and Adolescent Dentistry
• Master Laser Course in Periodontal Surgery And Aesthetic Tissue Management
• 1-Year CE Program in Aesthetic Dentistry at the New York University
• Certified Cerec – User
Dr. Anagnostaki holds a MSc degree in Laser Dentistry (University of Genova 2014) and was a member of the teaching faculty at the same University from 2015 to 2020. She has authored and co-authored various scientific papers and is currently conducting a PhD research at De Montfort University - UK.
To find out about course offers and our educational calendar, subscribe to our newsletter.