• Holds a postgraduate degree in Prosthodontics from Saint Joseph University in Beirut, Lebanon.
• Holds an MSc/Ph.D. in Dental Materials and their Clinical Applications from Siena University in Italy.
• He is currently a professor and director of the research center and head of the digital dentistry unit as faculty in the college of dental medicine at the Lebanese University in Beirut, Lebanon.
• Prof. Ziad’s clinical expertise is focused on full mouth rehabilitation, smile reengineering, implant prosthodontics, and esthetic makeover.
• Prof. Ziad has published more than 73 scientific publications in PUBMED indexed journals.
• He has lectured regionally and internationally and conducted several seminars and workshops.
To find out about course offers and our educational calendar, subscribe to our newsletter.